MIG 296C DIGIT II COMPACT
- Three phased MIG/MAG welding machines, step controlled, with integrated wire feeder.
- Primary and secondary parameters visible on 2 displays with welding current and welding voltage simultaneous reading.
- Allows welding of all steel types all stainless steel, aluminium and copper alloys and fluxed core wires.
- Suitable for medium and heavy metal construction, repair shops and naval shipyards.
This Machine 12 Steps Voltage (3PH) Comes With:
- Mig torch complete 3M
- Co2 regulator with flowmeter
- Earth clamp with cable std
|Model||MIG 296C DIGIT II|
Input Voltage (V)
Output Current (A)
30 - 290
Duty Cycle (%)
750 x 370 x 770
1. 3M complete mig torch
2. CO2 regulator with flowmeter
3. Earth clamp with standard cable