Gmaw/Fcaw (MIG) Welding Machine
1. Three phased MIG/MAG welding machines, step controlled, with integrated wire feeder.
2. Primary and secondary parameters visible on 2 displays with welding current and welding voltage simultaneous reading.
3. Allows welding of all steel types all stainless steel, aluminium and copper alloys and fluxed core wires.
4. Suitable for medium and heavy metal construction, repair shops and naval shipyards.
|Model||MIG 296C DIGIT II|
Input Voltage (V)
Output Current (A)
30 - 290
Duty Cycle (%)
750 x 370 x 770
1. 3M complete mig torch
2. CO2 regulator with flowmeter
3. Earth clamp with standard cable
4. AF 56.4R DIGIT II Feeder unit with 10M extension cable