Rall Carriage Track Width, inside To Inside (mm) W
Max Extension (mm) L
Min Boom Height (mm)
Total Height (mm)
- There are two Self-lock type of column, one is by manual, other is gas clamp. Customer can choose them per their reuirement.
- Manipulators Are Designed To Work Either Independently Or In Conjunction With Rotators And/Or Positioners To Perform Jobs Like A Work Piece To Achieve Accurate Down Hand Weld.
- Corner function of welding head can fulfill the requirement of welding longitudinal and circle
seam at the same time.
- The Manipulator Is Fully Motorised For Raise, Lower And Boom Traverse With An Optional Motorised Travelling Base. It Allows The Use Of Fully Automated Production Techhniques Which Increase Quality, Reduce Production Time And Reduce Operator Fatigue.
- Remain interface, that makes welding manipulator
to finish the job together with other machines such
as welding rolls
- A Safe Vertical Lift Is Achieved Through An Ac Self-braking motor. A Geared Reducer Provides Constant Speed And Smooth Movement. Moreover, The Manipulator Is Equipped With An Automated Safety Latch. This Latch Locks The Room Instantly When The Chain Tension On The Boom Lift Is Released. The Boom Is Driven By Spur Gears. It Has A Rack On The Underside To Prevent Accumulation Of Foreign Matter.